Ready for your recovery journey?
Healing from a spouse’s sexual betrayal either through adultery or sexual addiction is a journey. “Travelers” who embark on this healing journey need courage, perseverance, a biblical strategy, and a safe community. If you bring the courage and perseverance, iSeeU will provide the biblical strategy and safe community.
Which type of “traveler” are you ?
I am seriously committed to my healing journey and ready to using the scriptures as my primary guide.
I am still trying to find my footing in the life-shattering wake of my spouse’s sexual betrayal.
BackpackerI'm ready to start my healing journey
- Includes the iSeeU Kickstart Recovery Program with 50 video lessons, homework, and dozens of supplementary resources.
- 12-month access to our Backpacker Recovery Community & Forum
- Advanced viewing of all new Lunchtime Live videos & podcasts
- Access to monthly LIVE Zoom Group Q&As with Kim Pullen
- 15% OFF 1-on-1 Coaching Calls with Kim Pullen
WalkerI'm trying to find my way
- Access to our safe, members-only Walker Community and Forum
- Free access to 3 lessons from the iSeeU Kickstart Recovery Program: "The Feelings Filter", "The Spiral of Grief", and "Defining Boundaries"
- Advanced viewing of all new Hope for Spouses Lunchtime Live videos & podcasts