Ready for your recovery journey?
Healing from a spouse’s sexual betrayal either through adultery or sexual addiction is a journey. “Travelers” who embark on this healing journey need courage, perseverance, a biblical strategy, and a safe community. If you bring the courage and perseverance, iSeeU will provide the biblical strategy and safe community.
Which type of “traveler” are you ?
I am seriously committed to my healing journey and ready to using the scriptures as my primary guide.
I am still trying to find my footing in the life-shattering wake of my spouse’s sexual betrayal.
iSeeU Program & CommunityI'm ready to start my healing journey
- Includes the iSeeU Kickstart Recovery Program with 50 video lessons, homework, and dozens of supplementary resources.
- Access to the iSeeU digital, fillable, and printable 4-part Workbook series.
- 12-month access to our private Facebook Community
- 12 monthly LIVE Zoom Group Calls led by Kim Pullen
- 15% OFF 1-on-1 Coaching Calls with Kim Pullen